Member Benefits and Pricing
Our practice offers:
- Same day or next day appointments (for established patients)
- Doctor availability by phone, email, text, telemedicine, home visits, and extended access to care
- Extended and relaxed physician appointments (1 hour new patient visits and 45 minute follow-up visits)
- Functional Medicine and Medical Weight Loss Management services
- Primary and preventative care for all ages
- No copays or deductibles
- Low cost lab, imaging, and medications
- Low or no cost wellness programs
We also use technology to provide you with the best care:
- Ability to book your own appointments online
- E-prescribing (sending prescription refills online to the pharmacy of your choice)
- Electronic medical records for quick and easy access to your medical information.
- Secure Patient Portal to view your information and send messages to your provider
- End of visit summary and lifestyle planning
- Secure text messaging and telemedicine
- $100 for an adult (18+ or older)
- $150 for 1 Adult + 1 child (0-18) or 2 adults
- $200 for 2 Adults +1 child (0-18)
- $25 dollars each additional child (0-18) with a maximum of $250 per family
This is a one-time fee charged to cover the costs of enrollment.
Monthly Membership Subscription:
- 1 Adult = $80 (18-65)
- 1 Adult + 1 Child = $100
- 1 Adult + 2 Children = $125
- 2 Adults = $150
- Family (2 Adults + children) = $180
- Seniors (65+) = $65
- College Student = $50 (18 or older) and must show valid student ID
Additional Discounts Available
- Pay an entire year up front and get 1 month free
- College Students: Pay up front and get 2 months free = $500 per year in monthly fees
- Snow birds = $45 per month while out of state during winter months
- Other discounts may apply
- We offer competitive group and employer pricing! Please see our Employer Benefits page for more details.
Payment is easy – all you have to do is secure a Credit or Debit Card to your account and your monthly Membership fee will be processed monthly for you.
I have chosen the Direct Primary Care model because I feel it is the best model of care for me and my patients. In order to keep expenses low, I do not participate with any health care insurance company and do not file claims or bill any health insurance carrier. This includes Medicare and Medicaid.
The DPC membership model allows us the freedom to spend our time taking care of patients, rather than taking care of insurance companies. Our low overhead helps keep your costs low!
This type of practice model is ideal for patients with high-deductible health insurance plans and for those with no health insurance coverage. It is also ideal for those patients with insurance who are willing to pay out of pocket to see a doctor who is easily accessible and able to give more personal attention.
Some insurance plans will reimburse you for seeing an out-of-network provider. Upon request, we can give you a summary of services provided to you in order to try and receive reimbursement from your insurance company. We do not guarantee that your insurance carrier will reimburse you for services provided in our office.